Grid-Tie Inverter is a special inverter. In addition to the transition of DC electricity, its output AC power can be synchronized with the frequency and phase of the municipal electricity, so the output AC power can be returned to the back to return to the grid. The grid -connected inverter is commonly used in applications connected to some DC voltage sources (such as solar panels or small wind turbines) and grid connections.
How does the Grid-Tie Inverter operate?
The operation of Grid-Tie Inverter: During operation, the inverter will convert DC power to AC power supply to return the grid. The frequency of the output voltage of the inverter needs to be the same as the frequency of the grid (50 or 60Hz). Generally, the oscillator in the machine will be achieved, and the output voltage will not exceed the grid voltage. The power factors of modern high -quality grid -connected inverters can be 1, indicating that the voltage and current phase of its output are the same, and the phase difference between the voltage of the grid is within 1 degree. In the inverter, there is a microprocessor to sensorize the AC waveform of the grid, and the voltage is generated by the waveform to send the voltage to the grid.
What are the types of inverter?
The grid -connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic grid -connected inverters, wind power generation grid -connected inverters, power equipment grid -connected inverters, and other power generation equipment grid -connected inverters.
Classification of grid -connectedinverters and their usage:
Photovoltaic grid -connected inverters are generally used in family houses and photovoltaic power stations. Wind power generation grid -connected inverters are generally used in wind power stations. Power equipment grid -connected inverters are generally used for diesel generators.
Application of grid -connectedinverters in photovoltaic power stations:
1. The current small power station, the grid -connected inverter power system is the mainstream.
2. At present, the grid -connected inverter power system below 30kW of photovoltaic power stations in the world is 14: 1 compared with large systems above 30KW or more.
3. More and more customers are interested in modular distributed MPPT inverter power system
4. Whether it is UPS or grid -connected inverter power modular structure, miniaturization is an irreversible trend. Because it meets the trend of small size, light weight, safety and reliability.
5. Large power stations can also use distributed MPPT to complete the operation of large photovoltaic power stations through the optimized combination between reasonable power levels